- Parchment, lower half of 1 leaf. 9 long lines survive; drypoint ruling barely discernible. Late Caroline minuscule script: "d" appears in two forms; both ampersand and the tironian note 7 for "et" are found; ascenders and descenders often end in a serif; brown ink. 8-line initial in red pen-and-ink vine stem pattern; rubric in red minuscule; neumes of St. Gall type.
- 11th century
- Resource Type:
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections134
- The Ralph J. Bunche Center for African American Studies96
- Richard C. Rudolph East Asian Library, UCLA90
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections10
- Louise M. Darling Biomedical Library. History and Special Collections for the Sciences3
- more Repository Sim »
You searched for: Resource Type text Remove constraint Resource Type: textStart Over
Not finding what you're looking for? More items may be available on our original digital collections site.