Documents relating to the estate of Don Juan Manuel Basquez, and others
- Documents relating to the estate of Don Juan Manuel Basquez, and others
- Date Created
- April 18, 1644 - April 9, 1777
- Tulancingo (Hildalgo, Mexico) Manuscript Collection, 1567-1882
- Doña Josepha Catharina Franco, widow of Don Juan Manuel Basquez, initiated litigation to settle debts owed to her deceased husband. File includes a list of debtors, acknowledgements of debt, and documents relating to the landholdings of Luis Santos.
- 30 leaves
- 31 x 22 cm.
- manuscripts (document genre)
Indians of Mexico --Legal status, laws, etc.--History--Sources
Mexico--History--Spanish colony, 1540-1810--Archival resources.
Tulancingo (Hidalgo, Mexico) --History --Sources.
Tulancingo (Hidalgo, Mexico) --Trials, litigation, etc. --Archival resources.
- Resource type