Betty Clark, Los Angeles, 1940s
- Betty Clark, Los Angeles, 1940s
- Date Created
- No linguistic content
- Walter L. Gordon, Jr./William C. Beverly, Jr. Collection
- Betty Clark (née Betty Whitfield Wilson), was the wife of Horace Clark . Mrs. Clark, a former fashion designer, had been married to a police officer Arthur Wilson. She divorced Wilson, and later married Horace P. Clark, Sr., proprietor of the Clark Hotel. After his death, she became the full-time manager of the hotel. Betty was also the sister of Mal (Malvin) Whitfield, Olympic track medalist and member of the Tuskegee Airmen who also spent 47 years in Africa training athletes.
- All information concerning the content and description of the image was provided by Walter Gordon.
- 1 photograph : b&w
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
Collection 1867 Box 5 Folder 2
- Manifest url
- Rights statement