- Richard Josef Neutra (1892-1970) was born in Vienna. He was the city architect for Luckenwalde, then worked as a draftsman-collaborator with Erich Mendelsohn in Berlin before immigrating to the United States in 1923. He worked with Frank Lloyd Wright (1924) before settling in Los Angeles. His most productive years were during 1930s and 1940s. In the 1960s, Richard J Neutra worked in partnership with his son Dion. The collection consists of correspondence both personal and professional belonging to Richard J Neutra as well as his wife Dione Neutra, travel records and sketches, publications, drawings, blueprints, oversized rolled plans, audio recordings, and photographs.
- Cashin (Bonnie) Collection of Fashion, Theater and Film Costume Design, 1913-20003,371
- Richard and Dion Neutra Papers, 1925-1970285
- Minasian (Caro) Collection of Persian and Arabic Manuscripts25
- Maps Showing Distribution of Racial and National Groups in Los Angeles, according to the 1940 United States Census14
- Hugo Ballin Papers, 1890-19563
- more Collection »
You searched for: Repository University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections Remove constraint Repository: University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special CollectionsStart Over