David Williams in a law office, Los Angeles, 1940s
- David Williams in a law office, Los Angeles, 1940s
- Sheffield Studio
- Date Created
- No linguistic content
- Walter L. Gordon, Jr./William C. Beverly, Jr. Collection
- David W. Williams, who in 1969 became the first African American judge appointed to the Federal Court west of the Mississippi, was part of a second generation of lawyers in Los Angeles.
All information concerning the content and description of the image was provided by Walter Gordon.
Attorney David W. Williams in a law library.
- 1 photograph : b&w
- Black-and-white photographs
- African American lawyers--California--Los Angeles
- Williams, David W., 1910-2000
- California--Los Angeles
- Resource type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
Collection 1867 Box 2 Folder 4
- Manifest url
- Rights statement