- Photograph, from left to right, of: Zetta Witherby, Mertie West and Wes Witherby looking at the Lake Mead reservoir from behind a low wall made of rocks near the Boulder Dam (now Hoover Dam). At the center of the photograph, Wes Witherby stands with his hands in his pockets and his body facing the right to look at the river. Mertie stands behind him to the left and looks towards the camera. Zetta Witherby stands behind Mertie on the left and looks out at the landscape with her hand to her chest. A cloudy sky, canyons and the reservoir occupy the background.
- March, 1939
- Resource Type:
- still image
- West, H. H. (Henry Hebard), 1872-1958
West (H. H.) Collection
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections711
- William Andrews Clark Memorial Library133
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Henry J. Bruman Map Collection74
- Louise M. Darling Biomedical Library. History and Special Collections for the Sciences1
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections1
Not finding what you're looking for? More items may be available on our original digital collections site.