- View facing east towards a departing parade automobile and spectators along the Rose Parade route on West Colorado Blvd. probably between St. John Avenue and Pasadena Avenue (which became a freeway underpass). On a commercial building on the right is a sign reading "Hudson Essex" and the and farther down is the tall Orth Storage building.
- January 2, 1933
- Resource Type:
- still image
Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections186
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Dept. of Special Collections85
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections3
- Goodhue Flagpole (Pasadena, Calif.)2
- Cappell, Mrs. Harvey G.1
- more Repository Sim »
You searched for: Names Tournament of Roses Remove constraint Names: Tournament of RosesStart Over
Not finding what you're looking for? More items may be available on our original digital collections site.