- Architectural drawing of a General Petroleum service station with a Spanish style tile roof to be located at N. Alameda St. and E. Aliso St. in Los Angeles. The center has an enclosed room below a gable with two open wings on either side for fuel pumps. On the roof are two sculptures of Pegasus, trademark of the Mobil company which owned General Petroleum.
- December 5, 1935
- Resource Type:
- still image
Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection