Seen from the back, a procession lead by man carrying a flag, followed by a conquistador, a monk, and soldiers in the parade for the Old Spanish Days Fiesta in Santa Barbara. Signs on commercial buildings read: "Pelch & Blauvelt Cigars," "Blue Bird Cafe."
Six members of the Native Sons of Golden West pose for a photograph with the bronze medallion that they presented at the dedication of the Santa Barbara Courthouse. James A. Wilson, Junior Past Grand President, is on the far right. The medallion is inscribed: "Native Sons Of The Golden West, Dedicated august 14 1929." They are standing in front of the main doorway to the courthouse where the dedication took place.
Father Augustine Hobrecht, the superior of the Mission, speaking at a microphone in front of the main entrance to the newly completed Santa Barbara Courthouse at the dedication ceremony. Seated in folding chairs behind him are other dedication participants including members of the Native Sons of the Golden West in Spanish style dress.
Woman standing next to a man seated on the ground next to a palm frond-shaded merchandise display at the Old Spanish Days Fiesta in Santa Barbara. The pair is in Spanish style dress. Sombrero-type hats, textiles and decorative shirts are part of the display.