Close-up view of gas regulator equipment manufactured by the Wilgus Manufacturing Company, illuminated from both sides creating 2 shadows on the table. The parts are metal-cast with embedded inscriptions identifying the company and, on some, the part number, for example: “Wilgus Mfg. Co. 972." The location might be the Wilgus Manufacturing plant located at 1722 East Sixteenth Street from 1921 to at least 1944.