- "Suveyed under instruction from the U.S. Surveyor General by Henry Hancock, Dep. Sur., November 1867. Containing 30,144 88/100 acres.""The field noted of the Rancho Muscupiabe from which this plat has been made, have been examined and approved, and are on file in this office. U.S. Surveyor General's Office, San Francisco, California. July 11th, 1868. Signed , U.S. Surv. Gen. Cal."Boundaries are over drawn in red and green.Includes table of boundary distances.Property at the mouth of the Cajon Pass conferred to Michael Claringbund White (1801-1888) in 1843.80 chains to 1 inch.
- Resource Type:
- Maps of Los Angeles, California, the United States and the World. Collection 294
- Landowners--California--Los Angeles County--Maps[remove]1
- Rancho Muscupiabe (Calif.)--Maps[remove]1
- Real property--California--San Bernardino County--Maps1
- White, Michael Claringbud, 1861-18851
You searched for: Resource Type cartographic Remove constraint Resource Type: cartographic Subject Landowners--California--Los Angeles County--Maps Remove constraint Subject: Landowners--California--Los Angeles County--Maps Subject Rancho Muscupiabe (Calif.)--Maps Remove constraint Subject: Rancho Muscupiabe (Calif.)--MapsStart Over