- An out-of-focus photograph, from left to right of Keeper E. D. Hardy, Theodore "Pete" Lohman, H. H. West and Frank Mellus posing with ducks during a shoot at the Sunset Gun Club. The group is clustered together on an embankment, left-of-center. Keeper Hardy kneels at far left and looks to the camera. Next to him, Theodore Lohman stands and holds a gun over his shoulder as he looks towards the left. H. H. West stands to the right of Lohman and looks to the camera. In front of H. H. West, Frank Mellus kneels on the ground while handling the ducks. He faces towards the left and looks to the camera. Several ducks lie on the ground in front of the group. Behind them, a pond stretches into the distance.
- November 25, 1916
- Resource Type:
- still image
- West, H. H. (Henry Hebard), 1872-1958
West (H. H.) Collection
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections3,126
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections1,399
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Dept. of Special Collections836
- Goodhue Flagpole (Pasadena, Calif.)2
- Tournament of Roses2
- more Repository Sim »
You searched for: Genre cellulose nitrate film Remove constraint Genre: cellulose nitrate filmStart Over
Not finding what you're looking for? More items may be available on our original digital collections site.