- Related to Los Angeles Times articles, "Record-Smashing Run of Streamline Train Tomorrow to Write Railroad History: Covered Wagon Trail Will See Speed Demon: Old and Colorful Chapter in Romance of Transportation to End as Blunt-Nosed Arrow Darts Out Into Night," 27 Oct. 1934: A4; "Streamline Train Here to Make Test Run Test: Union Pacific Officials Arrive in City as Passengers on Company's New Speed Equipment," 20 Oct. 1934: A1; “Tomorrow’s ‘Iron Horse’ Draws Throng: Rail Rocket Off Tonight: Union Pacific’s Streamliner Speedster To Start Sixty-Hour Trip to New York at 10 o’Clock,” 22 Oct. 1934: A2; “Rail Chiefs Ride New Flyer: Streamline Train Here To Make Test Run East: Union Pacific Officials Arrive in City as Passengers on Company’s New Speed Equipment,” 20, Oct. 1934: A1.
- Date Created:
- October 22, 1934
- Resource Type:
- still image
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
- California Pacific International Exposition (1935-1936 : San Diego, Calif.)5
- Los Angeles City Hall (Los Angeles, Calif.)3
- Union Pacific East Los Angeles Station (Commerce, Calif.)3
- Arco del Porvenir (California Pacific International Exposition, 1935-1936, San Diego, Calif.)2
- Gazzarri's (Nightclub)2
- more Named Subject Sim »
You searched for: Genre Night photographs Remove constraint Genre: Night photographs Resource Type still image Remove constraint Resource Type: still image Collection Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection Remove constraint Collection: Los Angeles Times Photographs CollectionStart Over
Not finding what you're looking for? More items may be available on our original digital collections site.