- "Suveyed under instruction from the U.S. Surveyor General by Henry Hancock, Dep. Sur., November 1867. Containing 30,144 88/100 acres.""The field noted of the Rancho Muscupiabe from which this plat has been made, have been examined and approved, and are on file in this office. U.S. Surveyor General's Office, San Francisco, California. July 11th, 1868. Signed , U.S. Surv. Gen. Cal."Boundaries are over drawn in red and green.Includes table of boundary distances.Property at the mouth of the Cajon Pass conferred to Michael Claringbund White (1801-1888) in 1843.80 chains to 1 inch.
- November 1867
- Resource Type:
- still image
Maps of Los Angeles, California, the United States and the World, circa 1516-1970
- Landowners--California--Los Angeles County--Maps[remove]2
- Rancho Muscupiabe (Calif.)--Maps1
- Real property--California--Los Angeles County--Maps1
- Real property--California--San Bernardino County--Maps1
- White, Michael Claringbud, 1861-18851
You searched for: Subject Landowners--California--Los Angeles County--Maps Remove constraint Subject: Landowners--California--Los Angeles County--Maps Genre maps Remove constraint Genre: maps Genre cartographic Remove constraint Genre: cartographic Language English Remove constraint Language: EnglishStart Over
Not finding what you're looking for? More items may be available on our original digital collections site.