Members of California law enforcement gather to begin the search for the kidnapped William F. Gettle, Los Angeles, 1934
- Members of California law enforcement gather to begin the search for the kidnapped William F. Gettle, Los Angeles, 1934
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- May 1934
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
The 26 men on the right side of the room gather around Biscailuz's desk. Most of these men are unidentifiable, except for Biscailuz, who stands behind the desk.
Some of the men appear in both this photograph and image uclamss_1429_4881.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.