"Stanford University" float at the Tournament of Roses Parade, Pasadena, 1936
- "Stanford University" float at the Tournament of Roses Parade, Pasadena, 1936
- Snyder, Bill
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- January 1, 1936
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
The theme for the forty-seventh Rose Parade was "History in Flowers."
View of the Stanford University float with the seal of Stanford featuring a pine tree, represented as a revolving disc. on a bed of flowers with a young woman in a gown seated on each side of the float.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Dept. of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
- No license recorded