William M. Jeffers, Carl R. Gray, and J. L. Haugh discuss the railroad industry, Los Angeles, 1935
- William M. Jeffers, Carl R. Gray, and J. L. Haugh discuss the railroad industry, Los Angeles, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- July 31, 1935
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
The three men sit at a desk with stacks of paper in front of them.
While visiting Southland the men discuss changes in the railroad industry.
Photograph appears with the article, "Gray Tells Rail Gains," Los Angeles Times, 21 July 1935: 33.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.