Band on horseback at the Tournament of Roses Parade, Pasadena, 1934
- Band on horseback at the Tournament of Roses Parade, Pasadena, 1934
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- January 1, 1934
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
The theme of the 1934 Rose Parade was: Tales of the Seven Seas. It rained during the parade that year.
Band of horn players on horseback. Instruments include trumpets, trombones, saxophones, clarinets, tubas and drums. The Pasadena Memorial Flagpole (Goodhue Flagpole) is visible behind the band in its original location in the middle of the intersection of Orange Grove and Colorado Boulevard.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections and Goodhue Flagpole (Pasadena, Calif.)
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
- No license recorded