Marion Parks is named official historian for the Native Daughters of the Golden West, Santa Barbara, 1936
- Marion Parks is named official historian for the Native Daughters of the Golden West, Santa Barbara, 1936
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- March 1936
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
A picture of a portrait photograph of Marion wearing teardrop earrings and her dark brown hair in a finger-wave.
Reina del Mar Parlor Native Daughters of the Golden West has formally adopted Miss Marion Parks as the official historian of their organization.
Photograph appears with the article, "Pasadena Made Santa Barbara "Historian"," Los Angeles Times, 24 Mar 1936: 14.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Dept. of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
- No license recorded