Writer Eric Heath at his typerwriter, Los Angeles, 1935
- Writer Eric Heath at his typerwriter, Los Angeles, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- March 21, 1935
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Depicted in the photograph is Eric Heath at his desk with his typewriter.
Photograph appears (reversed) with the article, "Eric Heath Tells China's Lure For Miss Wightman," Los Angeles Times, 22 Mar. 1935: A2.
Eric Heath was a well known writer in the Los Angeles area. He garnered the attention of the media when his wife left him, moved to China, and became the first ever American to become a naturalized citizen of China.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.