Public defender Ellery Cuff indicating a point on a map at his client Albert Dyer's murder trial, Los Angeles, 1937
- Public defender Ellery Cuff indicating a point on a map at his client Albert Dyer's murder trial, Los Angeles, 1937
- Los Angeles Daily News
- Date Created
- [circa August 10, 1937]
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Daily News Negatives
- Public defender Ellery Cuff indicating a point on a map at his client Albert Dyer's murder trial. Dyer lured three Inglewood girls to the hills, where he strangled them to death with his hands as well as rope. Albert Dyer is seated wearing a white shirt.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .