Postmaster-General Farley speaking at Breakfast Club meeting, the Ambassador, Los Angeles, 1934
- Postmaster-General Farley speaking at Breakfast Club meeting, the Ambassador, Los Angeles, 1934
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- July 19, 1934
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Related to article, "Postmaster-General to Speak. Farley Thrice on Dial Today. Breakfast Club, Luncheon and Dinner Talks Listed. Second Address Comes From Warner Brothers' Studio. Third Message to Be Given at Biltmore Banquet." Los Angeles Times, 19 Jul. 1934:16.
A similar photograph appears in the article, "Postmaster-General Farley Feted on Visit in City." Los Angeles Times, 20 Jul. 1934: 5.
Postmaster-General James A. Farley gives a speech at the Los Angeles Breakfast Club meeting in which he was initiated into the club. This meeting was held at the Ambassador Hotel on July 19, 1934.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
Speeches, addresses, etc.--American--California--Los Angeles
Los Angeles Breakfast Club
Farley, James A. (James Aloysius), 1888-1976
- Los Angeles (Calif.)
- Resource Type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.