Ark-i ʻAlīshāh-i Tabrīz, view of the courtyard with William Sachtleben, Thomas Allen, missionaries and others, Tabrīz, Iran, 1891
- Ark-i ʻAlīshāh-i Tabrīz, view of the courtyard with William Sachtleben, Thomas Allen, missionaries and others, Tabrīz, Iran, 1891
- Sachtleben, William Lewis
- Date Created
- July 18, 1891
- Sachtleben (William Lewis) Papers. Collection 1841
Photograph of a group of people in the courtyard of the Ark-i ʻAlīshāh-i Tabrīz, including William Sachtleben, Thomas Allen, missionaries and others.
Ark-i ʻAlīshāh-i Tabrīz, also known as Arg-e AliShāh, Arg-e Tabriz and Masjid AliShāh, is a remnant of a mosque in the center of Tabriz, Iran, built in the Ilkhanate period.
- 1 photographic negative
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- public domain
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds. and Photograph taken during William Lewis Sachtleben's bicycle journey across Asia with Thomas Gaskell Allen Jr.
- No license recorded