Captain Edward L. Timdall with navigation students M. Youlin and Bernadine Durand, Los Angeles, 1936
- Captain Edward L. Timdall with navigation students M. Youlin and Bernadine Durand, Los Angeles, 1936
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- [circa May 3, 1936]
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
From left to right: M. Youlin, Bernadine Durand, and Captain Edward L. Timdall.
A similar photograph appears with the article, 'Sea Captain Pedagogue," 4 May 1936: 15.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Dept. of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
- No license recorded