Roxana Spreckels divorces her husband, Los Angeles, 1936
- Roxana Spreckels divorces her husband, Los Angeles, 1936
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- April 1936
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Story related to photograph appears with the article, "Spreckles Fight Ended," Los Angeles Times, 17 Apr 1936: 2.
Roxana is a woman with short blonde hair, big, light-colored eyes, and painted lips, wearing a fur coat and a small black hat.
Roxana Spreckels, nee Brown, has divorced husband John Spreckels and won custody of their baby daughter Elsie. Mr. Spreckels, a man described by his ex-wife as a violent alcoholic, is to pay $600 a month alimony.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Dept. of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
- Copyright Status
- Rights Country
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- No license recorded