Horace W. Taylor, a former schoolmate of confessed kidnapper William Edward Hickman, [rephotographed], circa 1928
- Horace W. Taylor, a former schoolmate of confessed kidnapper William Edward Hickman, [rephotographed], circa 1928
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
This image of Horace W. Taylor was printed in a 1925 Central High School yearbook (Kansas City, Missouri). It was probably rephotographed circa 1928.
Hale Sparks and Sam Burnham were two former Central High School students who testified at the trial of William Edward Hickman - confessed kidnapper and murderer of Marion Parker, age 12. There is no record of Horace Taylor having testified at trial.
Rephotographed portrait of Horace W. Taylor, an apparent former schoolmate of William Edward Hickman, who attended Central High School when his family lived in Kansas City, Missouri.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.