Marching band on the field at the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum, Los Angeles, 1938
- Marching band on the field at the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum, Los Angeles, 1938
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- December 3, 1938
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
This photograph is likely related to the article, “Troy Upsets Notre Dame by 13 to 0,” Los Angeles Times, 4 Dec 1938: 1.
The USC marching band plays at LA Memorial Coliseum, most likely during halftime, at the Notre Dame vs. USC game.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Haynes Foundation funds. and Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.