Studio Theatre, Hollywood, façade
- Studio Theatre, Hollywood, façade
- Uniform title
- Studio Theatre (Hollywood, Calif.)
- Lee, S. Charles, 1899-1990
- Woodcock, W.P.
- Date Created
- S. Charles Lee Papers, 1919-1962
- Revealing the mechanical equipment through a glass wall was an innovation in 1931.Leeýs Moderne theatre façade set into the façade of a French Revival style building located next to a Spanish Colonial style building on Sunset Boulevard in Hollywood epitomizes the competition of forms for attention on the commercial streetscape of Los Angeles.
- 1 photographic print