F. W. Robinson, W. M. Jeffers, F. W. Charske, Carl R. Gray, and W. A. Harriman arrive in Los Angeles via railroad, 1934
- F. W. Robinson, W. M. Jeffers, F. W. Charske, Carl R. Gray, and W. A. Harriman arrive in Los Angeles via railroad, 1934
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- October 19, 1934
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
The rail flyer arrived in East Los Angeles station from Omaha three minutes ahead of schedule on its run of 33 hours and 45 minutes.
The five men stand in a line on the railroad tracks in front of the train.
Photograph appears with the article, "Streamline Train Here to Make Test Run East," Los Angeles Times, 20 Oct 1934: A1.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
Business people--American--California--Los Angeles
Union Pacific Railroad Company
Jeffers, William M.
Gray, Carl R. (Carl Raymond), 1867-1939
Charske, Faunin W. (Faunin Woody), 1881-1953
Harriman, W. Averell (William Averell), 1891-1986
- Los Angeles (Calif.)
- Resource Type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
- Copyright Status
- Rights Country
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- No license recorded