USF Constitution onboard museum exhibit of the brig, hand cuffs, leg irons and whip, San Pedro, 1933
- USF Constitution onboard museum exhibit of the brig, hand cuffs, leg irons and whip, San Pedro, 1933
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- [February-March, 1933]
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
View of the brig and museum exhibit of handcuffs, leg irons and a whip aboard the historic Naval ship the USF Constitution.
The USF Constitution is the world's oldest commissioned naval vessel afloat. The Constitution visited Southern California in 1933 from Jan. 21, when she arrived in San Diego, through March 19, when she departed San Pedro for San Francisco.
Related to the Los Angeles Times article, "Old Ironsides Crowds Grow; Total Visitors Yesterday Placed at 19,261; Many More Turned Away at Closing Hour." 19 Feb. 1933: 15.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.