John Coleman Burroughs exhibits oil paintings at Stendahl Gallery, Los Angeles, 1937
- John Coleman Burroughs exhibits oil paintings at Stendahl Gallery, Los Angeles, 1937
- Los Angeles Daily News
- Date Created
- March 20, 1937
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Daily News Negatives
- John Coleman Burroughs exhibits oil paintings at Stendahl Gallery. The paintings were oils and pastels depicting indigenous Mexicans. Burroughs was the son of Edgar Rice Burroughs, American author best known for his creation of the character Tarzan.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .