Buron Fitts, Los Angeles County District Attorney, Los Angeles, 1935-1936
- Buron Fitts, Los Angeles County District Attorney, Los Angeles, 1935-1936
- Los Angeles Daily News
- Date Created
- [between 1935-1936]
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Daily News Negatives
This unidentified negative is grouped together with negatives for the case of Thomas Edward Dugger, convicted of eleven felonies related to the robbery, kidnappings, and assault of three women. Dugger was indicted on April 4, 1935 and sentenced to death by the Supreme Court on February 18, 1936.
Buron Fitts, Los Angeles County District Attorney, seated at a table and holding a typescript, probably during the trial of Thomas Edward Dugger.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
Public prosecutors--California--Los Angeles
Judicial proceedings--California--Los Angeles
Dugger, Thomas Edward
Fitts, Buron, 1895-1973
- Los Angeles (Calif.)
- Resource Type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .