Zoning map of Los Angeles, 1927
- Zoning map of Los Angeles, 1927
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- May 1927
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
The image in the newspaper is a superimposition of negatives 1429_5996 and 1429_5997.
President Remsen D. Bird of Occidental College and other organizations and well-known citizens have issued appeals to the voters at the June 7 city election to Note "No" on Proposition 1 and "Yes" and Proposition 2 on the June 7 city election ballot.
Photograph appears with the article, "Arbitrary Zoning Move for Beverly Opposed," Los Angeles Times, 29 May 1927: E1.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
- Copyright Status
- Rights Country
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- No license recorded