Postmaster-General Farley, Senator McAdoo, and others, possibly at Warner Brothers' Studios, California, 1934
- Postmaster-General Farley, Senator McAdoo, and others, possibly at Warner Brothers' Studios, California, 1934
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- July 19, 1934
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Related to article, "Postmaster-General to Speak. Farley Thrice on Dial Today. Breakfast Club, Luncheon and Dinner Talks Listed. Second Address Comes From Warner Brothers' Studio. Third Message to Be Given at Biltmore Banquet." Los Angeles Times, 19 Jul. 1934:16.
Men gather around for a photo during the visit of Postmaster-General James A. Farley, possibly at a Warner Brothers' Studio sound stage (based on mid-day shadows and scheduled luncheon program at the studios that day) on July 19, 1934. Farley stands in the center shaking a man's hand and holding papers. Some men wear a "Reception" ribbon.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.