Grandstand and walkway to the clubhouse at Santa Anita Park, Arcadia, 1936
- Grandstand and walkway to the clubhouse at Santa Anita Park, Arcadia, 1936
- Kaufmann, Gordon B.
- Snyder, Bill
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- February 1, 1936
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
View of the grandstand entrance and ascending walkway to the clubhouse at Santa Anita Park. The walkway is lined with potted boxwood trees and there is a lawn on the right.
Santa Anita Park, the oldest thoroughbred racetrack in Southern California, opened on December 25, 1934.
The photographer, Bill Snyder, may be the same per son as William E. Snyder (1901–1984) a cinematographer.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
Art deco (Architecture)--California--Arcadia
- Santa Anita Park (Arcadia, Calif.)
- Arcadia (Calif.)
- Resource Type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.