Crowd gathered during the vegetable picker and packer strike, Santa Barbara, 1934
- Crowd gathered during the vegetable picker and packer strike, Santa Barbara, 1934
- Los Angeles Daily News
- Date Created
- November 1934
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Daily News Negatives
- Crowd gathered during the vegetable picker and packer strike. A sign in the background reads: "Comite Pro Huela." The strike began when wages were cut from 30 to 25 cents an hour. Police dealt with strikers who aimed to overturn trucks carrying vegetables.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .