Alvin P. Adams, president of Western Air Express, and a woman, probably his wife Elizabeth Adams, between 1934-1940 (?)
- Alvin P. Adams, president of Western Air Express, and a woman, probably his wife Elizabeth Adams, between 1934-1940 (?)
- Date Created
- [between 1934-1940?]
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Elizabeth Adams was the daughter Nathan Miller, a well-to-do one-time Governor of New York. She was married to Alvin P. Adams from 1929 to at least 1940.
Incorrect middle initial of Alvin P. Adams typed on negative sleeve.
Alvin P. Adams was president of Western Air Express Corporation from 1934 to 1940. It was the oldest passenger line in the country, with the route from Salt Lake City to Los Angeles and San Diego established in 1926.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.