Alice Wooden Stoddard, Polio victim, Los Angeles, 1938
- Alice Wooden Stoddard, Polio victim, Los Angeles, 1938
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- December 28, 1938
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Photograph of Mrs. Alice Wooden Stoddard with an unidentified man. Alice sits in a wheelchair as the man holds an object against her knees.
This photograph may be associated with the article, “Supervisors See Stricken Nurse Swoon: Poliomyelitis Victims Become Hysterical at Board Hearing,” Los Angeles Times, 28 Dec. 1938: 1.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.