Marie Rosier and Beth Cross accompany Mae Elizabeth Scrivens to court, Los Angeles, 1935
- Marie Rosier and Beth Cross accompany Mae Elizabeth Scrivens to court, Los Angeles, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- September 25, 1935
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
The two women stand on either side of Mae Elizabeth's chair.
Buster Keaton could not be in court to face his first wife Natalie Talmadge and his estranged wife Mae Elizabeth Scrivens Keathon on account of his visit to New York to watch the Baer-Louis fight.
Photograph appears with the article, "Bout Delays Keaton Tilt," Los Angeles Times, 26 Sep 1935: A3.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.