Marion Parker and her twin sister Marjorie in matching outfits, Los Angeles, ca. 1924
- Marion Parker and her twin sister Marjorie in matching outfits, Los Angeles, ca. 1924
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- [circa 1924]
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
12-year-old Marion was released from school to Perry M. Parker, who told the school that her father had been injured. Hickman kept her hostage in his apartment, demanded ransom and killed Parker because she could identify him. He then mutilated her body. Hickman was tracked down in Washington after spending some of the marked bills he had taken from Perry Parker as ransom money.
Marjorie (left) and Marion Parker, twins, wearing matching outfits with her sister circa 1924.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds. and Access to this collection is generously supported by Haynes Foundation funds.