Crowds line the road to greet President Franklin D. Roosevelt’s motorcade, October 1, 1935
- Crowds line the road to greet President Franklin D. Roosevelt’s motorcade, October 1, 1935
- Los Angeles Daily News
- Date Created
- October 1, 1935
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Daily News Negatives
- President Roosevelt’s toured the city by motorcade. Papers estimated hundreds of thousands greeted Roosevelt, along with other dignitaries including his wife Eleanor Roosevelt and then Mayor Frank L. Shaw, during the visit, his first to the city as President. Photo possibly taken near Griffith Park.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .