Portrait of Judge C. P. Carpenter, circa 1920-1936
- Portrait of Judge C. P. Carpenter, circa 1920-1936
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- [circa 1920-1936]
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Portrait of Judge C. P. Carpenter, with a long white beard, who had been a justice of the peace in Kansas and Illinois and moved to Monrovia to become an orange grower.
A similar photograph appears with the article "Friends Hail Judge at 99," Los Angeles Times, May 15, 1936.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.