Horses racing at Santa Anita Park the month it opened, Arcadia, 1934
- Horses racing at Santa Anita Park the month it opened, Arcadia, 1934
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- December 1934
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Santa Anita Park, the oldest thoroughbred racetrack in Southern California, opened on December 25, 1934.
View from the turf of four horses racing on the north-west portion of the main track lead by numbers 6 and 3. Tall trees and the San Gabriel Mountains are visible in the background.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.