Margie C. Belcher testifies in sister Lina Basquette's divorce from husband, Los Angeles, California
- Margie C. Belcher testifies in sister Lina Basquette's divorce from husband, Los Angeles, California
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- December 20, 1935
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Photograph appears with the article, "Lina Basquette Awarded Divorce From Ted Hayes," Los Angeles Times, 20 Dec 1935: A2.
Film actress and dancer Lina Basquette obtained a divorce from her third husband Teddy Hayes on the grounds of mental cruelty, attributing his behavior to two of her nervous break downs. She was awarded custody of their son Edward Alvin Hayes, 20 months old.
Lina Basquette puts her arm around her sister Margie C. Belcher as the two smile and pose dressed in their winter coats and hats.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Dept. of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
- No license recorded