Court Clerk E.C. Averre and deputy District Attorneys Edwin Meyers, A.A. Van Cott and John Barnes, Los Angeles, 1937
- Court Clerk E.C. Averre and deputy District Attorneys Edwin Meyers, A.A. Van Cott and John Barnes, Los Angeles, 1937
- Los Angeles Daily News
- Date Created
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Daily News Negatives
- Court Clerk E.C. Averre, deputy District Attorney Edwin Meyers, deputy D.A. A.A. Van Cott and deputy D.A. John Barnes during the Douglas Aircraft sit-down strike trial in which 352 defendants were prosecuted for conspiring to illegally enter and occupy the aircraft plant. The trial opened May 11, 1937 and ran for several months.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .