Charles C. Baker testifies during Kent Parrott liquor hearing, Los Angeles, 1935
- Charles C. Baker testifies during Kent Parrott liquor hearing, Los Angeles, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- July, 1935
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Charles C. Baker testified at Kent K. Parrott's liquor license hearing, where he was asked about his favoritism in issuing licenses.
This photograph is likely related to the article, "Parrot Raps at Evidence," Los Angeles Times, 16 Jul 1935: A1.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds. and Access to this collection is generously supported by Haynes Foundation funds.