Verdugo Wash, site of one of three major flood control projects begun by the U.S. Army, Glendale, 1936
- Verdugo Wash, site of one of three major flood control projects begun by the U.S. Army, Glendale, 1936
- Los Angeles Daily News
- Date Created
- October 1936
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Daily News Negatives
- Verdugo Wash, site of one of three major flood control projects begun by the United States Army. Other projects are Compton and Ballona creeks. Project supervisors planned to give an official presentation of the plans to President Roosevelt in hopes of securing the $7,000,000-$8,000,000 needed for all three projects.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .