Deputy Fire Chief Herbert A. Krumsiek and Assistant Fire Chief W.H. Augustine, Los Angeles, March 4, 1940
- Deputy Fire Chief Herbert A. Krumsiek and Assistant Fire Chief W.H. Augustine, Los Angeles, March 4, 1940
- Los Angeles Daily News
- Date Created
- March 7, 1940
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Daily News Negatives
- Deputy Fire Chief Herbert A. Krumsiek and Assistant Fire Chief W.H. Augustine after Battalion Chief John H. Alderson was appointed Fire Chief to fill the spot of retiring Chief Ralph J. Scott. Alderson appointed Krumsiek to Deputy Chief; as he had only been serving as Acting Deputy Chief until this point.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .