Architectural drawing of a General Petroleum service station, 1935
- Architectural drawing of a General Petroleum service station, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- December 5, 1935
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
The General Petroleum company was acquired by Mobil (trademark of Standard Oil Company of New York, or Socony) in 1926.
Architectural drawing of a General Petroleum service station with a Spanish style tile roof to be located at N. Alameda St. and E. Aliso St. in Los Angeles. The center has an enclosed room below a gable with two open wings on either side for fuel pumps. On the roof are two sculptures of Pegasus, trademark of the Mobil company which owned General Petroleum.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds. and Access to this collection is generously supported by Haynes Foundation funds.