Mrs. Lucille Sisney during narcotic trial, Los Angeles, 1935
- Mrs. Lucille Sisney during narcotic trial, Los Angeles, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- August 7, 1935
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Mrs. Lucille Sisney during narcotic trial against John F. Jasper, whom she was the practical nurse of.
Photograph from same session appears in the article, "Mrs. Jasper Faces Fight. Guardianship Plea Opposed by Brother of Stricken Film Pioneer," Los Angeles Times, 8 Aug. 1935: A8.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.